Monday, April 09, 2007

a wise women once said......."lalalalala"

devilish greeting one and all....i wanna start this post with a very wise saying i heard recently......

a very wise man once said......."theres 2 things to chicks.....one...they wont sleep with you and then theres really no reason to ever call them....and two...they will sleep with you and then theres really no reason to ever call them"......wise words....wise words indeed...

anyway just to inform all my demonic readers....my comp is busted...so no net...therefore no updates...sucks especially since assignments and stuff are due....worst of all.....i lost ALL my pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everything from my fren's bday parties to my muse concert pics to my singapore adventure and fall out boy concert pics......im damn depressed....ohh well more reason to go back to singapore muahahahaha

anyway heres my singapore adventure!!!!

starts off in KLIA.....since im travelling under a staff ticket i gotta be all presentable...and i was super presentable...looked damn formal...too bad pic is gone...so no pics of me looking all formal....actually i was all formal except for my jeans :P coz my formal pants got stained somehow hehe......sooooo being in jeans i wasnt allowed to get checked in...arrrggg....sooooo i had to go shopping for a pair of formal pants...sighh wasnt too difficult but it set me back about 150 bucks *cry* so i got on a plane and off i flew to singapore.....

arrived in singapore around 12 midnight.....my fren was no where in sight......tried to call him but no answer......ended up chilling at Mackers....continued calling him and finally i got him....but he was busy and still in his uni working on a play....like those acting type plays....OMG....well to cut the story short i ended up waiting 11 mother loving hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for him.....he arrived at the airport at 11.21 in the morning.......screwed up rite!!!!!!!! oh well lucky he was wise and offered to buy me lunch at a very high class "family restaurant" .......HOOTERS......hahahahaha.....but waiting 11 hours in the airport isnt as bad as it might sound.....had alot of time to think....alot of emotional issues lately so i really could use the alone time to think and stuff......also met alot of interesting people.....

moving on.....we took a cab back to my fren's place....which look like an elephant went beserk in it after a tonado hit it followed by a large hippo geting all jiggy with it in there.......in other words messy as hell......fortunately for me i can get comfortable anywhere....so yeaa it was all good....so i freshened up and got into less formal clothes and off we went to clarke quay where hooters was located.....hooters was awesome.....good value for the food as well......and the staff there....hehehe use ur imagination......some stuff happened in hooters....muahahah interesting interesting stuff but im not gonna write about it....ask me personally about it if curiosity is getting the best of you.......hehehe....

ok after hooters i headed off to SMU (Singapore Management University......i think :P) i was there to watch my fren rehearse for another play......it was really interesting...first time im seeing such stuff......met more interesting people.....these guys are really talented i must say.....especially this one girl (sorry i forgot ur name) who acted as the slut in the play......hehehehehe......or maybe its just coz she was wearing errrmmmmm a very nice pair of shorts hahaha.......after the play rehearsal my fren brought me to the campus radio station.....it was damn pro looking.....he brought me into the recording studio and started to let me listen to his show and some other funny stuff like this guys who makes parodies out of pop songs....damn funny......out of nowhere he asked my to record something with him just for fun which we did hahaha......out of nowhere he said he wanted to record a show now....the shows arent live by the way....sooo as he was messing around with the equalizers to make himself sound more black hahahahha he told me that i was gonna guest host his show......omg i didnt wanna do it coz i have no freaking idea how thing were suppose to go....but after a few minutes of getting threatened igave in and did the show......was damn freaking fun.....i had a damn good time doing the show.....if i can get the recording i might host it and post it here....ohh yeaa met some people i didnt like at the studio....fake assholes that talked behind my back...hahahah those idiots didnt know i overheard them talking about me....dumb shits....

anyway......after the recording we went to raffles shopping centre to buy fall out boy concert tickets....damn last minute rite!!!! got the tickets and then went and got some stuff to eat...these mini fish and chips thingy.....damn freaking ONZZZZZZZZ.......ate in the cab on the way to the concert venue....taxi drivers in singapore are damn freaking awesome compared to damn screwed up malaysian ones......got to the venue and saw a whole bunch of kids.....at first it was like kinda a turn off having soooo many kids at the concert but turns out there was a super massive city harvest chruch thing going on........

anyway the concert was awesome........i got seperated from my fren so i hung out with the emo crowd...hell yeaa....we started to diss the opening band....a band called sore loser....they used to be called pug jelly or something...its a singaporean band......and damn they were super lame....so as usual me and the emo crowd started to give the one finger salute and all the colorful language started to fly out our mouths....hahahaha......they emo guys were awesome...and the emo gals scored high on the massive hotness scale hehe.....ohhh and some other interesting stuff happen here but not gonna write about it...ask me personally :P ........anyway fall out boy came out and they freaking rocked......i even moshed muahahaha was freaking awesome...i fell to the ground but the awesome singaporean crowd helped me out and got me up...damn nice rite.....doubt that will happen if it was a malaysian crowd.......after the concert i met back with my fren and met more interesting frens of his.......we had a tough time deciding where to head next.....and the gals decided to go clubbing....so off to clubbing we went.....my fren wanted to get me a good sourvenier......so he thought of the "red ice" from MOS.....so we went to MOS to club......MOS makes the KL zouk look like a typical mamak stall....ok thats abit far but heyy MOS really puts zouk to shame........before going to MOS though we went to a bar to get some drink...had a flaming lambo and i play shot master and bought everyone 2 shots of AK47's.......in MOS my fren bought me the red ice drink....hehe saved money there.....

clubbing till around 3-4 am then we all headed back......reached back to my fren's place and i immediately fell asleep on his sofa......woke up pretty late the next morning...he was late for another play rehearsal and i was late for my flight home.....was forced to take the next flight :(

so yeaa reached the airport.....chllied there for a few hours....met more interesting people.....bought some stuff for people i love.........boarded the plane and headed home.......thats it for my singapore adventure........kinda left some stuff out hehehehe......but basically thats most of it......

damn this is one super long post.......ok i gotta go do my assignment now......wasted alot of time on this edi.....

sighh hope i can get my net fix soon....feel so disconnected from the world somehow....anyway....synyster one signing off......laters people.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home