Thursday, June 28, 2007

YOU FCKING DISAPPOINT ME!!

Hello ppl....donno if anyone even read this sad piece of shit i call my blog but well here goes....this time im not talking about anything interesting....just wanna vent out some shit....

Im fucking done with a certain someone....fucking DONE!!!!!!!

I cared soooooooo much for this person to the extend that i would give up my life in a sec to save this person....ppl who truely know me knows that i talk alot of shit....as if im the grand master of all that is cool......but heres a secret.....i dont think highly of myself at all......ive done stuff in the past...taken life for granted.....and now i truely believe that i may not be worthy of my life.....and i would gladly give it up to save anyone who i truely care for......and whooopppptidooo this person is one individual who i would give my life for.....over and over and over again....if i was a cat and have 9 lives....i would give all 9 lives up to save this person.......

But things happen in life...nothing is constant forever...situations change.....ppl change.....

Many events has happen between the 2 of us......many of it brought me happiness.....many of it brought me sorrow.......we manage to survive through many of the bad and enjoyed together many of the good.....but i guess the last big "event" just fucking killed us didnt it??? huhhhh didnt it???? It did.......

Well to be fair i guess such an event may cause ppl to drift apart.....but i thought we were stronger than that....ohhh i guess wrong didnt I??????

I have even put in much effort to somehow reestablish even a small glimpse of what we used to be......but all that effort was nothing but a big ass waste of time.........

Now u have moved on....thats a good thing i guess....and in some way i have too......may still be holding on to a small part of the past...but heyy i guess i can be considered moved on with life too.....

The thing that hurts the most....is that u dont even bother anymore......after everything we've been through.....its like i dont matter anymore to u....not even a little.......

U mean so much to me...even now as i vent out my anger u still mean so much to me and u will forever mean alot to me regardless of how meaningless i am to u.......

It just hurts sooooo much to have someone who u care soooo much for......just completely forgetting about u......not even a small effort to communicate.....after EVERYTHING we've been through.....

Just shows how much u care huh??? With everything as it is now....i freaking wonder if u ever cared to begin with.....maybe u NEVER CARED for me from the start.......and well as cold hearted as i can get....that freaking hurts.......

I remember one night when u said that u would never want to lose such a wonderful person in ur life...........Well im sorry but guess what.........U JUST LOST HIM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home